Lakewood Bail Bonds Services
OUR PROMISE TO OUR CLIENTS
We are CUSTOMER SERVICE ORIENTED.
We are EXPERIENCED.
We are CONVENIENT.
We are CONFIDENTIAL.
Nobody enjoys being in jail, regardless of whether they are innocent or guilty. Lakewood Bail Bonds can offer a defendant release from jail in the event they qualify.
Being in custody can not only be an embarrassing situation, but also very stressful and hazardous. Once a bond has been set by the Judge, we can help secure a release for the defendant. Our professional agents can negotiate a bond price, and a payment plan can be made if necessary.
Being arrested can be both a difficult and confusing time. Our experienced and compassionate staff will help you through the entire bail process. Lakewood Bail Bonds is more than happy to answer any and all questions you may have about the process. We do not just process bail; we immerse ourselves into every individual situation in order to assist you with the best option for jail release. You can read our BLOG for additional information relating to specific situations where we have helped our clients.
If you, a family member, or friend requires a fast, reliable service following a run in with the law, contact us immediately. Lakewood Bail Bonds is dependable, trustworthy, and can provide expert consultations regarding bond services.
CALL US NOW AT 562-684-3406 OR SEND US A MESSAGE.
WE ARE AVAILABLE 24/7!
Our services include:
- Services available 24/7
- Defendant release based on compassion and driven methods
- Assessment of each individual case, adhering to strict industry guidelines
- Performing the entire process via fax and telephone
- Answering all concerns and questions both before and after a defendant’s release
- Providing all clients with knowledge of the entire bail process
- We will continue to serve you until the case is finalized
- All courts
- Lowest rates permitted by law
- Can Transfer bonds from state to state
- Time is always of the essence
- Financing available
- Will attend all courts and jails
- We can come to you, whether at home, or jail
- Arranged immediately by telephone
- We will accept collect calls from detention centers, and connect you through to your family
- Visa • MasterCard • Discover • American Express
- We accept cash, checks, credit cards, ATM/debit/check cards, money orders, western union and wire transfers.